SUP Foil Lessons
Our instructors will show you the ins and outs of SUP foiling and help you reduce the learning curve as much as possible. Learning any new sport is challenging, but our instructors will make sure that you have a great time out in the water!
- $200 per person
What is included in an SUP lesson?
We provide all the equipment you will need to have a successful lesson.
- SUP Foilboard
- Complete foil set up (mast, fuselage, wing, tail)
SUP foil lessons begin with 15-30 minutes of dry land training which include:
- Safety training
- Review of SUP foil equipment
- Helpful techniques
An experienced instructor will help you get the most out of your time in the water
- Our instructors will paddle to the surf break with you and guide you into as many waves as possible
- Instructors will give pointers until you’re comfortable catching a few waves on your own
- SUP foiling is a challenging sport, but it will have you itching for another session out in the water!
Whatever your skill level, you are guaranteed to have a great time in the water!
Meet Us for Lessons at
The Foil Shop
1700 Pacific Coast Hwy, Seal Beach, CA 90740