Prone Surf Foil Lessons
Come try prone surf foiling with us, where we will guide you through the entire foiling process! Prone foiling is challenging and this lesson serves as a helpful stepping stone into the new sport. Our foil board lessons will teach you the parts of a foil board and how to use it. Your 1.5 hour session will have you exhausted by the time you come in, and smiling from ear to ear.
- $200 per person
What is included in a prone surf foil lesson?
We provide all the equipment you will need to have a successful lesson.
- Prone foil board
- Complete foil set up (mast, wing, tail, fuselage)
Prone foil lessons begin with 15-30 minutes of dry land training which include
- Safety training
- Review of foiling equipment
- Helpful techniques
An experienced instructor will help you get the most out of your time in the water!
- Our instructors paddle out to the surf break with you, and guide you into as many waves as possible.
- Instructors will give pointers until you’re comfortable on your own.
- The learning curve is steep, but it’s likely the most rewarding discipline of foiling you can experience.
Whatever your skill level, you are guaranteed to have a great time in the water!
Meet Us for Lessons at
The Foil Shop
1700 Pacific Coast Hwy, Seal Beach, CA 90740