- This eFoil lesson will begin with 15-30 minutes of dry land safety training and a basic overview of the eFoil and helpful techniques.
- Then you’ll go into the water and you will have the freedom to fly knowing that you will be accompanied by an experienced instructor who will help you get the most out of your experience.
- Our instructors will be close to you and give pointers until you’re comfortable flying on your own.
- Once you’re up and flying, we have a large area for exploration.
- Whatever your skill level is, you’re guaranteed to have a great time out in the water!
- Single Rider – $300
- Double Rider – $275 per person
What is included in an eFoil lesson?
We provide all the equipment you will need to have a successful lesson.
- eFoil Board
- eFoil Board accessories (battery/remote)
- Life Vest
efoil lessons begin with 15-30 minutes of dry land training which include
- Safety training
- Review of eFoiling equipment
- Helpful techniques
An experienced instructor will help you get the most out of your time in the water!
- Our instructors eFoil with you and ensure your safety while flying over the water.
- Instructors will give pointers on how to maneuver eFoil until you’re comfortable eFoiling on your own.
- Once comfortable eFoiling, the instructor will show you the best views out in the water. You’re guaranteed to be smiling from ear to ear after your lesson!
Whatever your skill level, you are guaranteed to have a great time in the water!
Meet Us for Lessons at
The Foil Shop
1700 Pacific Coast Hwy, Seal Beach, CA 90740